So it’s New Years Eve. Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like 2014 flew by really fast? It doesn’t even feel like Halloween yet, but it’s already almost 2015. Insane.
I’m not sure what we’re going to be doing tonight. We might go to a party, we might stay home and watch movies, but I know for sure at least one thing I’m going to do.
I’m going to write.
What better way to ring in the New Year? And maybe, just maybe, I’ll post it on here. Probably not, but hey, there’s a chance, at least.
And I’ve also made a list of my New Years Resolutions. I’ve decided to post them here.
1. Write at least half an hour every day
2. Get more exersize
3. Finish a novel, and try to get it published. At the very least, send it out to a couple agents/publishers
4. Post on here at least once every two days
5. Join a creative writing group, online or in real life
6. Learn about computer coding
7. Try to convince a friend to write. I’m sure she’d be really good at it, she just needs to convince herself that she would be.
There are a few more, mostly involving reading and various nerdy stuff, but these are what I’m aiming for. I’ve got twelve months. I’m hoping that I can check off every last one.
Signing off on 2014,