I continue my NaNo prep series for the second week in a row! This week I’m talking about the thing that you add to all year…the survival kit!
My survival kit is actually not more of a survival heap, because it’s all kind of piled in an old basket because I have no other space to put it.
And survival kits are super varied…I know of one person who just has a pair of headphones and sticky notes. Whereas mine…is overflowing. Literally.
- My bullet journal + all bullet journaling supplies
- A regular notebook
- Sticky notes in four different colors
- Highlighters in four different colors
- A baby naming books
The Non-Essentials That Aren’t…Well…Essential But Are Still Totally Needed!
- My “It’s a Dark and Stormy Night” mug
- Three different kinds of tea
- Hot chocolate packets
- Any Halloween candy I might happen upon.
- A stuffed animal to stare at me while I write and therefor motivate me (this year it’s a life-size Stitch)
- Fingerless gloves
- Various snacks (dried fruit, crackers, beef jerky, ect.)
HELP I’m Juggling NaNo and College At The Same Time! (So I’ll Write at Lunch)
- Noise canceling headphones
- A bluetooth keyboard so I can write on my phone
- A STOP TALKING I’M WRITING sign
So, blogglings, what’s in your NaNo survival kit? Do our kits share any of the same things?